Sun, May 14, 2023
Elisha: Miracle Messenger - Week 5: Rinse & Repeat
2 Kings 5:1-15 by Kondo Simfukwe
Series: Elisha: Miracle Messenger
2 Kings 5:1-15
- What stood out most from the talk/text?
- Are there categories of people you find it less/more difficult to speak God’s truth to (family, employer, influential)?
- Do you welcome impossible situations as opportunities for God to move or do they intimidate you?
- Is there any lingering tension with someone or a recurring complaint about a situation in your life? Might that be keeping you away from God's power?
- Why do you think the matter of an enslaved girl was not addressed at all in this story?
- How can we pray for you this week?