Watch our latest sermon, or catch up on one you missed
Do Not Covet - Commandment 10
- What stood out to you from the text/talk?
- Why do you think it’s so hard to be content?
- Do you agree or disagree that we minimize the command, “No coveting,” compared to the rest? Why do you say that?
- Are there any particular areas you find it hard to follow the command, “No coveting?” Money? Possessions? House? Opportunities? Relationships? Recognition?
- Have you thought about, “no coveting,” as a command about loving your neighbor before? Does that change the way you think about it?
- What ways have you found helpful to combat coveting?
- How can we be praying for you this week?