Watch our latest sermon, or catch up on one you missed
Jonah - Week 2: Grace in Consequence
- What stood out most from the text/talk?
- When storms hit, is your first impulse to pray? Why or why not?
- When we run from God's will, we do things we never thought we would. Why do you think that's the case?
- Do you believe the safest place to be is in the center of God's will? What makes us doubt that sometimes?
- Does anything make you feel like someone has run too far for God to reach them? Big sins? Strong beliefs? Something else?
- How can we pray for you?