Watch our latest sermon, or catch up on one you missed
TEXT: 2 Kings 6:24 - 2 Kings 7:20
TITLE: Problems & Promises
1. What stood out most from the talk/text?
2. Like the king of Aram, is there an area in which you may be taking God’s grace for granted (repeatedly going back to something for which He has forgiven you)?
3. What do you see as the most impossible crisis in our world today? What promise of God do you have to believe for it?
4. What has been the greatest blessing/benefit of knowing Jesus?
5. What would it look like to make sure at least one other person gets to enjoy that very thing?
6. Do you believe it is wrong to not share Jesus with people?
7. How can we pray for you?