Watch our latest sermon, or catch up on one you missed
2 Kings 6:8-23
Love your Haters
- What stood out most from the talk/text?
- Who is a hater (enemy) in your life? Why?
- Are there relationships in your life where you need to ask God to give you His lens and perspective to see people the way He does?
- How do you interact with your haters (enemies)?
- How do you treat your haters (enemies)?
- How do you talk about your haters (enemies)?
- What does loving your haters (enemies) look like practically?
- What is one practical thing you can do this week to love a hater (enemy) in your life?
- Pray for them
- Send them a text
- Schedule a clearing conversation
- Take them out to lunch or make them a meal
- Serve them in someway
- Let it go
- How can we pray for you this week?