Watch our latest sermon, or catch up on one you missed
2 Kings 4:1-37
Good & Ugly
1. What stood out most from the talk/text?
2. Which part of the story best describes where your life is at the moment? On the verge of losing what matters most? Having everything except what you desire most? Trying to make sense of sudden loss? Waiting for God to answer?
3. Have you ever dared to ask God for something vulnerable?
4. Are there deep/vulnerable desires you don’t dare express to God because it is too scary to raise your hopes?
5. Do you have any additional thoughts about why Elisha had so much contact with the boy in the story?
6. How can we pray for you this week?