Our Mission and Partnership
Our mission is for children and parents to KNOW, GROW, and SHOW!
We desire for children, along with parents, to experience the love of Jesus and to ignite a desire for a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ, then to equip them to do the same for others. We pledge to partner with you as you commit to training your child in the Lord.
We will provide opportunities for your child to:
Hear truth from God’s Word
See adults model God’s love
Build relationships with their peers
Practice faith in action
Mission Point will:
- Provide a Biblically grounded program
- Pray for your child and your family
- Provide a safe place for kids to foster and grow in a relationship with Jesus through Bible lessons, Scripture memorization, prayer, and community on Sundays.
- Offer encouragement and tools for parents to take the next step of faith with your child during the week.
- Be involved by serving
- Continuing the faith conversation during the week with your child.
- Support the procedures and policies in place for children’s ministries
- Communicate specific needs your child may have and share Spiritual markers with us!
“Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.” -Deuteronomy 11:18 19 NIV
If you have any questions, please contact Jen Nier, our Children's Ministry Director, for more information.