Part Time Position (20 hours)
With the help of a dedicated Assistant, The Wonderville Coordinator is responsible to oversee the weekly ministry to Children ages Birth to Pre-K. That role is accomplished by recruiting and equipping volunteers, as well as preparing lessons and activity materials.
- Preparing the Lesson Plans and Supplies – The Coordinator downloads the weekly lesson outline from our curriculum subscription. The subscription provides a monthly theme, graphics, cue cards to send home to parents, verses, activities and lesson plans. The Coordinator is responsible to edit the lessons for each classroom as well as organize the supplies needed for each class.
- Communication – The Coordinator is responsible to communicate the lesson plan for the week with the team of volunteers. They would also be responsible to have all materials ready for the volunteers on Sunday.
- Sunday Morning Management – On Sundays, the Coordinator is responsible to instill confidence and calm in volunteers and parents by connecting with them and being available to answer questions and problem-solve. With the help of a provided Wonderville Assistant the Coordinator is encouraged to attend one worship service. The Coordinator would then work with the Assistant to get the classrooms ready for tear down after the last service.
- Volunteer Management – In each Children’s Ministry session the Coordinator helps to recruit, train, and care for our team of volunteers. The Coordinator provides timely communication to let volunteers know what to expect week to week. The Coordinator also works to manage the schedule and substitutions as needed.
- A growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Strengths and experience in communication and administration.
- Strengths in interpersonal interaction.
- Bachelor Degree (preferred).
For further information or to express interest in this position, please contact Matt Deuel (email@example.com), our Pastor of Family Ministries.