Tear-Down Facility Coordinator
The Tear-Down Facility Coordinator (TFC) assists in leading and managing the Tear-Down Team and process.
- Arrive fifteen minutes before the volunteer team is scheduled to arrive (arrival time determined by Facilities Director)
- Ensure carts, diagrams and trailers are in place and trailers are open and ready to load
- Lead, encourage and work alongside the volunteer teams
- Follow diagrams to remove MP owned equipment and replace WCHS owned equipment
- Recruit additional volunteers as needed
- Assist with scheduling of volunteers as needed
- Ensure the proper care, use and storage of all MP items and equipment
- Ensure each space is left in the proper condition according to diagrams provided
- Immediately notify the Facilities Director with any damage made to the facility or MP items and equipment
- Ensure the building and trailers are properly and adequately secured prior to leaving the property
- Assist with any facility related needs during Services and Events, including set-up/tear-down of any items or equipment; any needs on stage; snow removal, as needed
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Desire to serve in ministry.
- Committed member of the MP Church Family.
- Ability to lead/encourage/motivate a team
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge/experience working with truck and trailer
The Tear-Down Facilities Coordinator reports to the Director of Facilities and Finances.
- The TFC will work the entire tear-down process Sunday afternoon, following the second Church service
- Typical hours will be (12:00-3:00pm), which will depend on workload and number of volunteers
- It is desired for the TFC to work as many Sunday’s as possible. It is reasonable for the TFC to take up to one weekend a month off, if desired
- The TFC will be paid a stipend each weekend worked. This stipend is based on up to 4 hrs of work. Any time worked beyond 4 hours will be eligible for additional compensation
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and resume to:
Josh Salsgiver, Director of Facilities & Finances
Mission Point Community Church
P.O. Box 395
Winona Lake, IN 46590