Set-Up Facility Coordinator
The Set-Up Facility Coordinator (SFC) assists in leading and managing the Set-Up Team and process.
- Arriving 30-60 minutes before the volunteer team is scheduled to arrive (arrival time determined by Facilities Director)
- Ensure lights are on, doors are unlocked, trailers are open and ready to unload
- Working alongside the volunteer teams
- Encouraging the volunteers
- Recruiting additional volunteers as needed
- Assisting with the scheduling of volunteers as needed
- Ensuring the proper care, use and storage of all MP items and equipment
- Ensure each space is left in the proper condition according to diagrams provided
- Immediately notifying the Facilities Director with any damage made to the facility or MP items and equipment
- Ensuring the building and trailers are properly and adequately secured prior to leaving the property
- The SFC assists with any facility related needs during Services and Events, including set-up/tear-down of any items or equipment; any needs on stage during the Service or Event; snow removal, as needed
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Desire to serve in ministry.
- Committed member of the MP Church Family.
- Ability to lead/encourage/motivate a team
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge/experience working with truck and trailer
The Set-Up Facilities Coordinator reports to the Director of Facilities and Finances.
- The SFC will work the entire set-up process on Saturday evenings
- Typical hours will be (8:30-11:30 p.m.), which will depend on workload and number of volunteers
- The SFC will be paid a stipend each weekend worked. This stipend is based on up to 4 hrs of work. Any time worked beyond 4 hours will be eligible for additional compensation
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and resume to:
Josh Salsgiver, Director of Facilities & Finances
Mission Point Community Church
P.O. Box 395
Winona Lake, IN 46590