A Note From The Pastors:
At Mission Point Community Church, we believe that the only way to experience full life in Jesus Christ is to lock arms and commit to living life with other believers, as we reach out to the world with the message of the Gospel. For us, covenanting with the Mission Point family means that you agree with our “We Believe” statements, and you commit to the Family Covenant below. We would love to have you join with us in this incredible way!
Kondo & Abe
Mission Point Family Covenant
I commit to partnering with Mission Point Community Church in learning to more passionately love Jesus Christ and more purposely live His mission of bringing relief and restoration to our city, nation, and world.
With God’s help, I am committing to do the following:
In the Large Group Gathering:
• Regularly attend and participate in the Large Group Gathering to both worship Jesus Christ as Lord and learn more about living life as His follower.
• Serve by using my Spiritual gifts to build the Mission Point Community Church Family.
• Pray for Mission Point and its growth in Christ and impact on the city, nation, and world.
• Live a life of sacrificial generosity by both giving to the church and to other needs I encounter.
• Fully embrace and honor the “We Believe” statements of the church in both my speech and action.
In my Missional Community:
• Connect in purposeful community by engaging fellow believers and encouraging them to love Christ” and live His mission.
• Care for the other members of my Missional Community to the best of my ability as personal needs arise: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
• Pursue honesty and vulnerability (knowing and being known by others).
• Be accountable to this group for my Spiritual life and behavior.
In my Personal Circle of Influence:
• Continue to cultivate personal growth in and obedience to Christ (Bible, Prayer, Worship, Community…)
• Reach non-believers by intentionally showing and sharing the Gospel in the most meaningful ways (word and action).