Audio Visual Director
The Audio Visual Director at Mission Point Community Church is responsible to ensure and oversee effective technical programming support for various church productions including Sunday services and special events. This position is responsible for all audio visual aspects for events that take place Sunday morning and a variety of technical needs during the week. The programming should be in keeping with the church’s vision of Inviting Everyone Everywhere to Life in Christ.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Offering oversight to the production of Sunday services.
- Work closely with key positions such as the Lead Pastor, Worship Leaders, various Tech Team members in providing an excellent service experience on Sunday mornings.
- Responsible for oversight of Volunteer Tech Team and Tech Team Staff.
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of all Mission Point audio visual equipment.
- Develops, coordinates, and trains staff and volunteer teams pertinent to the audio visual department
- Oversees and staffs team of volunteers to carry out exemplary Sunday and special event experiences.
- Recognize and troubleshoot problems and apply timely responses to technical and audio/visual issues to minimize service interruptions and maintain quality experiences.
- Perform general upkeep of office technical and IT needs.
- Responsible for creation and upkeep of Tech policies and procedures, including appropriate training and evaluation processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Committed member of the Mission Point Family (An Inviter).
- Ability to work well with various types of people.
- Technical ability to work on a variety of sound, video, and lighting systems
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a related discipline or equivalent experience or certification
- Previous audio and video production experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline-oriented environment while fulfilling requirements of the position
The Audio Visual Director reports to the Executive Director.
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and resume to:
Angie Wood, Executive Director
Mission Point Community Church
P.O. Box 395
Winona Lake, IN 46590